What is rapid deployment CCTV?
CCTV cameras play a vital role in safeguarding people and property from crime, but there are many instances when a permanent camera system would be impractical or unaffordable. Where CCTV is only required on a short-term basis, rapid deployment cameras offer a cost-efficient and versatile solution, without any loss of quality or reliability.
Redeployable cameras are CCTV cameras that can be quickly and easily installed in a desired location and removed once they are no longer required.
At iC2 Distribution, we provide flexible rapid deployment camera systems to provide comprehensive CCTV coverage of an area, avoiding the cost and complexity of installing permanent cameras.
Where are redeployable CCTV cameras used?
Rapid deployment cameras offer exceptional versatility, so they can be deployed in a variety of locations at short notice. For example, on construction sites, where the area should be monitored to deter thieves from stealing valuable equipment or ensure that health and safety regulations are observed, a permanent CCTV system would be expensive and unnecessary; once construction is completed, there would be no need to maintain the cameras and they would become superfluous.
Deployable CCTV cameras are suitable for many locations, including:
- Fly-tipping hotspots
- Temporary roadworks
- Locations where antisocial behaviour is common
- Blind spots in fixed CCTV coverage
- Short-term festivals and public events
- Pop-up car parks
- Seasonal retail units
- Sporting events
What are the features of rapid deployment CCTV cameras?
Rapid deployment cameras are designed to be installed and removed quickly, without the need for complex infrastructure, such as cables or a mains power supply. They feature the cutting-edge technology you would expect from a fixed CCTV system, delivering high-quality images and excellent reliability, at a fraction of the price of a permanent camera solution.
- Easily moved between locations for optimum flexibility and cost-efficiency.
- Attached to existing street furniture or buildings, so there is no need to install additional equipment, such as poles.
- Powered by rechargeable battery, eliminating the need for a mains power supply.
- Fully adjustable to capture the best views possible.
- Quickly installed with minimal work to solve the problem of poor security, high crime, or dense crowds.
Contact us for more information
Redeployable cameras are the flexible and cost-effective security solution for short-term applications so, if you would like to find out more about our services, please get in touch with iC2 today on 020 4538 1249. You can also download our free Rapid Deployment CCTV Guide.
Written by Paul Carter on October 6, 2022 2:00 pm